Crop Growers, LLP’s mission is to be dedicated to the success of our customer’s business through proper risk management planning and appropriate use of the Federal Crop Insurance Program.
We are an organization made up of people, teams, and branches that subscribe to a common work ethic and a set of business values dedicated to helping each other and providing high value to customers.
Each team member strives every working day to:
- Maintain a high ethical standard by doing what’s right.
- Position Crop Growers as the industry leader in knowledge and understanding of the federal crop insurance program and how it can be best positioned on farms in our market.
- Meet and exceed our customer’s expectations through “No surprises at claim time.”
- Sell products based on the needs of the customer and not commissions.
- Maintain a strong commitment to the team by asking for help when needed and not letting others down when asked.
All of us at Crop Growers take great pride and job satisfaction in working by these values.
At Crop Growers, we are thankful for the opportunity to serve your risk management needs. We’ve worked hard to meet your expectations for value and quality service. Since 2002 our growers have seen the value of the program in the over $115 million in claim settlements they’ve received. That’s $115 million that has helped support northeast agriculture during increased market and weather volatility.
Earlier this year, many of you completed a customer survey and here are the results:
- 96% thought your agent responded to your needs in a timely manner
- 98% thought our 1-800 call center staff were helpful in solving your problems
- 96% were satisfied with our overall customer service, and
- 96% said you would recommend Crop Growers to a friend.
Thank you for these great ratings. We’ll continue to work hard to earn your trust and help you tailor a risk management plan that best fits your needs.